Thursday, March 24, 2016

Spring Diffusing Combinations

Spring Diffusing Combinations


Spring is here and I love to switch up the combinations that I diffuse in my home. It's time for flowers, new life, spring cleaning and fresh scents. Here are some combos to try in your home.  I only use Young Living Essential Oils in our home. They are the best  and I don't recommend anything else. Get Young Living Oils Here

1. Springtime Essence

  • 1 drop of Jasmine, 2 drops of Orange, 2 drops of Tangerine


2. Fresh and Clean

  •  2 drops of lavender, 2 drops of Lemon, 2 drops of Ylang Ylang


3. Sunshine Freshness

  • 1 Bergamot, 1 Patchouli, 1 Ylang Ylang



4. Flower Garden

  •  1 Geranium, 2 Lavender, 2 Elemi



5. Bunnies in the Meadow

  • 2 Frankincense, 2 Bergamot



Try out these different combos and let me know in the comments below which one you like the best. I think Bunnies in the Meadow is my favorite, or maybe Springtime Essence. 

HAPPY SPRING

No comments:

Post a Comment